Re: [jokosher-devel] Fedora RPMs

On 13/07/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
On 12/07/06, Chris Brown <snecklifter gmail com> wrote:
>  Are you planning to build packages for Jokosher? Have you seen the main
> Packaging page which I started? I'll test those packages this weekend. If we
> could get these pushed to extras that would be awesome.

I had thought about building Jokosher RPMs, but saw the work you'd
done. Looks like you're farther along than I am. I could help, but
don't know how much time I will have to devote.

Feel free to contact me if you need specific help, and I'll let you
know if I make any progress.

Right,  thanks Jeff. It will be good to cross-test the packages once they are built. Once the final bug is zapped I guess that will be the time to get a svn snapshot and start building.

Cheers
Chris