Re: [jokosher-devel] Fedora RPMs

On 7/13/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
Also, do we need to package gstreamer-plugins-*? How much does Jokosher care?

We need a recent CVS plugins-base and plugins-good. They have recent
bugfixes in, particularly in -base.

Gnonlin: mostly same as above. It's possible we could get a bump to
use a newer version in Extras. Currently there's no newer gnonlin in
development.

We need a very recent Gnonlin CVS - we have recent bugfixes in there.

All of this should be temporary, as much of the stuff we need fixing
is getting fixed the elements are becoming more mature. :)

 Jono