Re: [jokosher-devel] Fedora RPMs

On 12/07/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
Folks,
  I've built Fedora Core 5 RPMs of py-alsaaudio, gstreamer-0.10.8
(from Fedora development SRPM) and gnonlin-0.10.4 (from Gstreamer
SRPM). They install and solve a few problems for me over using
Gstreamer CVS.

Nice.....

I put up a JokosherOnFedora page on the Wiki linking to the RPMs. If
anyone is interested and can install and test these packages, I'd
appreciate feedback.

 Are you planning to build packages for Jokosher? Have you seen the main Packaging page which I started? I'll test those packages this weekend. If we could get these pushed to extras that would be awesome.

Cheers
Chris