Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:56:51 -0400
"Jeff Ratliff" <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
> =Intro-walkthrough= - it would be very nice to have this complete and
> proofread for release. It will really help the new user. Robert, if
> you can finish up, please do. Otherwise I'll work on it as I have
> time. Robert if you have a master HTML copy somewhere or are willing
> to convert what is on the Wiki, let me know. Otherwise I will work on
> getting a copy in HTML along with screenshots by the 19th.

Was just about to get some more work done on it - I'm hoping to get a
mostly completed version by the end of the day.

I have a slightly out of date HTML version, I'll bring it up to date.

Some of the screenshots need redoing to reflect things that have
changed since I took them, but I'll leave that till things have stopped
changing.

> =FAQ= - There's a LOT to do here. I don't know how much time I'll have
> to work on it. Feel free to edit, add and change. Follow the TODO if
> possible, but there's plenty more to be added. By the 19th I'll make
> final edits (removing anything irrelevant), and put it in HTML for
> packaging and for the website. I'll get it to Jono.

I can make the HTML version of the FAQ if you want? I'll have a go at
adding stuff to it once I get the walkthrough finished anyway.

	Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

Conformity is the refuge of the unimaginative.