Re: [jokosher-devel] New name for Instrument Connections

On 28/12/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
My vote would be to move "Instrument Connections" to the Instrument
menu. Things like "Add Instrument" and "Change Instrument" are project
level, but "Instrument Connections" is specific to Instruments. It's
project related, but a subset of project, not inherent to project. If
we're subdividing "project" with "Instrument" as a subconcept, things
directly related to specific instruments should be in their own menu.

However all the things that are currently in the instruments menu are
actions that are only applied to the *currently selected* instruments.
Instrument connections allows you to change the properties of all the
instruments regardless of if they are selected or not. This is what
made me think it is different. And again, this does not resolve the
bug of instrument connections being non obvious and difficult to find.

Laszlo