Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher: italian translation

Jono Bacon wrote:
Sorry, did not get round to replying - been quite busy. I am
personally not sure how we are dealing with translations right now,
but I know Laszlo has been looking into it. What is the best way to
proceed Laszlo?

 Jono

Right now I am waiting in the queue for our PO template to be imported to Launchpad. Once it goes through you will be able to translate in a nice pretty web form at:
https://launchpad.net/products/jokosher/trunk/+translations

We will also be able to get the Ubuntu translation teams to help, although I'm sure they are pretty busy.

Right now, please check out the latest de.po (or whatever language you want) from:
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/browser/JonoEdit/trunk/locale/src/
If there is no PO for you language just create it and send it to the mailing list. Please make sure you check out the new POs often because not all the strings from the code are in the current POs and we will be updating them soon.

Then, just send your changes to the mailing list and I will upload them.

Laszlo