Re: [jokosher-devel] GNOME dependency

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:25:15AM +0100, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> I suspect it isn't complete, since the original thing mrben was
> posting about was librsvg, which isn't in the dependencies list. I
> imagine that's part of Gnome. Nonetheless, it's a good start.

I was installing on a Kubuntu box a few weeks ago and needed to install
librsvg2-common to get past this. I changed the 'Getting Jokosher' wiki page
to add it as a dependency there but the ubuntu package must have missed
that. Is there somewhere else I should have listed for the packagers to pick
it up?

--
John Green