Re: Push or simulate a Alt+Tab event to keyboard

Il giorno gio, 05/03/2020 alle 15.28 +0100, Felipe Borges ha scritto:
No worries. I am glad you are trying.

I wrote here
https://gitlab.gnome.org/snippets/1033
 a snippet showing
how to present the Alt+Tab dialog when pressing a button in the
topbar. I hope it helps you get started.

Cheers,
Felipe.

Thanks very much.

I have try your code and (obviously) work!

When I press the button the Alt+Tab dialog appear and after 1 second
the app focus switch.

Good!

I think this simple function is useful to switch from two apps using
only the mouse.

Now I try to implemented some other tricks like:

a) rapid click and release on icon switch apps without show the Alt+Tab
dialog
b) Rapid two or more click on icon switch 2 or more apps without show
the Alt+Tab dialog
c) Click but not release open the Alt+Tab dialog
d) use of mouse wheel on it to switch apps...
e) use right click to do some other function ...
z) ... and some other feature that will come to mind

For me is not simple, but I will try.

Thanks, and if you have some suggest, and time ... let me known.

Have many nice days

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 31 Workstation)