Re: GJS maintainership / November Bug Squash Month

Hello Philip,

It is really great to have a newer version of SpiderMonkey in GJS. We
are using GJS in one of our large projects. But, currently, it is
unstable under windows (and Windows is our main platform). For
example, you will have segfault if you will try to use  treeview
widget (on MacOS and Linux the same code works without any issues).
Are there any plans to make it possible to use GJS under windows
platform? Will the new version work in Windows?

Please, let me know if you need any help in testing under Windows
platform, we will do this.