Re: GJS maintainership / November Bug Squash Month

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 7:36 AM Виктор Турский <koorchik gmail com> wrote:
Hello Philip,

It is really great to have a newer version of SpiderMonkey in GJS. We
are using GJS in one of our large projects. But, currently, it is
unstable under windows (and Windows is our main platform). For
example, you will have segfault if you will try to use  treeview
widget (on MacOS and Linux the same code works without any issues).
Are there any plans to make it possible to use GJS under windows
platform? Will the new version work in Windows?

Please, let me know if you need any help in testing under Windows
platform, we will do this.

Yes, please! I don't have a Windows box and am fairly unfamiliar with MSYS or whatever is used nowadays to build GNOME. Do you have a script that will reliably reproduce the crash, and a stack trace? Please go ahead and open a bug in bugzilla.

Philip