Re: GJS internal linter

FWIW, and in case you're interested, the `overwrite Object.getPrototypeOf to avoid errors with natives` bit got dropped, most of the logic is handled by babel-standalone transofrmer via a safer, AST or helper replacement, logic.

This is the current status/possible scenario.

```js
#!/usr/bin/env jsgtk

const Gtk = require("Gtk");

class Window extends Gtk.Window {
  constructor(props, extras) {
    super(props);
    if (extras) this.setup(extras);
  }
  setup(props) {
    this.add(new Gtk.Label({label: props.label || ''}));
    this
      .once('show', Gtk.main)
      .on('destroy', Gtk.mainQuit)
      .setDefaultSize(
        props.width || 200,
        props.height || 100
      )
    ;
  }
}

Gtk.init(null);
new Window(
  { // Gtk.Window setup
    type: Gtk.WindowType.TOPLEVEL,
    windowPosition: Gtk.WindowPosition.CENTER
  },
  { // extra setup, if needed
    width: 120,
    height: 60,
    label: 'hello'
  }
).showAll();
```

There are few things that could automagically get solved but I think the current status is a decent one already + there are inevitable constrains in extending native classes since these are not exactly like regular JS objects.

If nothing, it's being fun creating this GJS enhancer, if any of you has ideas please share/let me know.

Thank you.