GJS internal linter

I wonder if there's a way to suppress, either via code or via CLI option, warnings about functions never returning (actually, every sort of warning, not just this one).

It's cool to have an integrated linter but it also makes it impossible to reuse code that doesn't care about those messages or rules.

This is not about how good-practice is to lint code and how dangerous a function that is meant to return undefined could be if it actually does not explicitly return undefined ... this is about code/modules interoperability with GJS.

For instance, in jsgtk I'm trying to bring in babel-standalone at runtime for lazily npm-like imported modules (so that mozjs core can be polyfilled where needed) but there are gazillion errors shown each time simply importing that file.

I really don't care about these errors: the library is huge, well tested, and not even mine.
Having a way to suppress, even temporarily, those warnings, would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance for any possible outcome.

Best Regards