Re: GJS internal linter

Hi Philip,
  rather than submitting PRs to the entirety of the JS community, I believe it would make more sense to release a version of gjs that suppresses all mozjs24 lint warnings **unless** specified otherwise.

Like I've said, it's about interoperability and linters rules **THANKS GOSH** are team and developers dependent.

I specially found `return undefined;` as fix for `return;` being the most pointless waste of time I've ever had in my life ... so no, I'm not planning to submit PRs around to make stuff work on GJS (at least not yet and I believe that won't really solve a thing).

About your question: