Re: GJS internal linter

by "your" I meant `gjs` or even `mozjs24`, hopefully nobody took that personal. It's not, but linter on languages are annoying: the Syntax parser is already *the only* needed linter!

Thanks for your understanding, just try to imagine it took long time for me to patch manually all linter errors in that standalone-babel file.

Best Regards