Re: Inter Application communication in GJS apps

Thank you :)

I'll try to do that.

Satyajit Sahoo
UX Designer
Behance Profile

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13.

On 2 May 2015 at 21:49, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Satyajit Sahoo <satyajit happy gmail com> wrote:
> Hi. I'm using GJS (I thought it was obvious since it's _javascript_ mailing
> list).

Oops, yeah.  Sorry. I tend to forget which mailing list I'm in at times.

> I am planning only to pass small strings. So it should be fine.
>
> Since GJS lacks docs severely, I couldn't find anything on it. There is a
> DBus client sample on GNOME development site and that's it.

I went through it, but unfortunately I did not see anything other than
client code for DBus.  There should be both.  Let me see if I can
convince someone to write that part out so that the documentation is
more complete.  You'll need to extrapolate from python or some other
if you want to do it on your own.  Hopefully someone else on this list
will chime in and give you some code to work with.

sri