Inter Application communication in GJS apps

Hello all.

I am very new to GTK and just started working on an GTK app. But I have a query and cannot seem to find any tutorials or samples :(

I want have 2 applications (one GUI and one CLI) and they should be able to communicate with each other.

For example, I run the CLI app with some parameters, it should pass the parameters to the GUI app and receive a reply from the GUI app.

I was told that this can be done with DBus, but I'm stuck there.

Satyajit Sahoo
UX Designer
Behance Profile

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13.