Getting started with Gnome/Javascript

Hi

I am fairly new in Gnome world. Right now I am learning advanced _javascript_. In order to improve my knowledge of this great language, and to give contribution to Gnome world I would like to know where to start in developing  Gnome with _javascript_. I know that there are to basic binding of JS with Gnome - Gjs and Seed. Can someone point me in the right direction please ? I know there si some documentation out there but it sometimes can be confusing for a novice.

Thank you.

Greetings from Banja Luka BIH

PS. I can see that there is some spam messages on this list, so can that be removed ?
Sorry if I am wrong.