Re: what is the gettext domain for hildon-1 package?

 hildon-1, as found in
 <https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/trunk/hildon-1> uses
 multiple gettext message domains; it binds hildon-libs to localedir
 explicitely as you can see in the bindtextdomain() in
 src/hildon-calendar-popup.c and it defines plenty of _() aliases in
 various part of the C code to use either "hildon-libs" or
 "hildon-common-strings" gettext domains.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008, Kyle Nitzsche wrote:
> I found that if I manually set the new mo filename to hildon-fm.mo and
> put it in the right place and ensured the locale and LANG were set
> properly, my modified msgstr does indeed display.

 (I don't understand the relation with hildon-fm here.)

--
Loïc Minier