Set current folder on HildonFileSelection misbehaviour

Hi all,

I have a dialog which is used to select any folder from the file
system, developed using HildonFileSystemModel and HildonFileSelection.

I'm trying to set a default folder for this dialog, using
"hildon_file_selection_set_current_folder" method, but if the folder's
name (parameter "path") have 2 or more sub levels, the folder isn't
selected, setting the user home instead - just as if the method wasn't
called.

When the desired folder is a level under the user home folder, it's
selected correctly.

I've tried to use "hildon_file_selection_select_path" function, but
also failed to select the desired folder.

Just for the record, I'm using Hildon on Nokia's OS 2008 (Maemo) and
the folder selection dialog content pane is hidden
(hildon_file_selection_hide_content_pane).

Has someone been on this same problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Fabio Thomaz.