Re: Tagging hildon packages

Hi all,

I'd like to suggest something slightly different.

>From 2.0 on, we should tag our *upstream* releases (no the maemo debian
packages) just like in GNOME modules. For example: hildon-desktop 2.3.1
would be tagged as HILDON_DESKTOP_2_3_1. This way we don't mix debian
packages tags with upstream packages.

IMO, we should branch all our modules for Hildon 2.0 release with the
same branch name. My suggestion is that we all modules have a branch
named "hildon-2-0". Future development continues on trunk.

I have some other ideas but, for now, I'd like to know what you all
think about this basic tagging ans branching policy.

Comments?

--lucasr