Re: l10n packages

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 11:51 +0100, ext Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Tommi Komulainen
>
> | There shouldn't be any big differences. -english is "engineering
> | english" which should be mostly understandable, but not considered (or
> | maintained) product quality, -engb is "proper" english.
>
> Why not just go with -engb?  It isn't clear enough that engineers
> actually understand what the error messages mean, or something else?

Mohammed, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

I think it's due to the different tracks the 'translations' are done.
Engineering english is there since the beginning coming from random
people just to have something to work with, engb comes later with more
QA.

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <tommi komulainen nokia com>