Re: [HIG] HIG content -- anyone started?

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 12:01:23PM +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> BTW, what's the plan for committing stuff at the moment?  One file per
> chapter, one per person, or what?  What should the naming convention be
> for the files?

At the moment I've got one big docbook xml file. This is probably
non-optimal. We could easily split it out into separate files using
entities. One file per chapter would probably be easiest. Shall I do
this?

>  Is everything being committed in DocBook format right
> away?

That's what I'm working with.

>  Presumably there'll be one images folder into which everyone's
> screenshots should go, what's it going to be called?

It'll probably be called whatever the first person to create it
decides. Discuss now if you don't want it to be arbitrary.

>  Can I write a
> whole email consisiting entirely of questions?

With all the chaos and confusion of the modern world, some people's
lives consist entirely of questions.

colin