Re: [HIG] HIG content -- anyone started?

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 03:25:03PM -0700, Adam Elman wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> So I'm back from Seattle, LWCE is over, and I have officially run out
> of excuses not to start writing my content for the Mini-HIG.  I have
> also run out of excuses not to start acting like a project lead and
> bothering y'all as to how things are coming.  So please send me (feel
> free to copy or not copy the list as you prefer) a quick note to let
> me know how things are going with your pieces.  If you're not sure
> what you should be working on for the HIG, let me know ASAP.

Well, I held off on responding to this because I don't like talking
about vaporware, but I'm going to do so anyway... I'm going to try and
get the menu principles section committed tomorrow morning along with
a slightly modified standard menus section. I also have a few hundred
words on layout, but it'll need more work before it's presentable.

colin