Re: [HIG] HIG content -- anyone started?

colin z robertson wrote:

> Well, I held off on responding to this because I don't like talking
> about vaporware, but I'm going to do so anyway... I'm going to try and
> get the menu principles section committed tomorrow morning

BTW, what's the plan for committing stuff at the moment?  One file per
chapter, one per person, or what?  What should the naming convention be
for the files?  Is everything being committed in DocBook format right
away?  Presumably there'll be one images folder into which everyone's
screenshots should go, what's it going to be called?  Can I write a
whole email consisiting entirely of questions?

Cheeri,
Calum.