[HIG] Keeping to the plan

The plan after the online meeting bombed was to submit reviews without
comment and then have discussion of points in separate threads. I see
already threads on the reviews. Put the genie back in the bottle and
stick to the plan.

> * Everybody who wants to should write up a section-by-section review
> of the HIG draft and post it to this mailing list.  Please follow a
> few guidelines:
> 1) In the subject line of your email, please say "REVIEW".
> 2) Within the review, please go through section-by-section and
> identify sections by number (if you have them available) or at least
> name.
> 3) Please do not gloss over points which you have feelings about,
> even if they're small.  We don't want points to be missed.
>
> These reviews are due by next Thursday, 18 October, at 1900GMT (12
> noon PDT).  After that point, I (and hopefully some volunteers) will
> go through the document and integrate the reviews and any discussion
> which occurs on each point in as comments, targeted as decisions we
> need to make.  We will have this posted by Monday, 22 October.
>
> Discussion on the points should take place in separate email threads.
> If you want to discuss a particular point, please use the following
> subject-line syntax:
>
> DISCUSSION: Section 2.2 Menu principles: clipboard commands
>
> This will help us separate discussion threads from the initial
> reviews, and clarify what's getting discussed.

I suggest some restraint in reading habits; don't read another's review until
after the deadline.

Angrily,
Greg Merchan