Re: [HIG] Meeting next Thursday 1900 GMT, new calendar

Adam/Folks,

I am new to the HIG, having chatted with Adam at LinuxWorld and been
encouraged by him to contribute to the HIG.  I do HCI design for military
command and control systems in the Department of Defense and author the
design specs that all of the systems have to comply with.  I would like to
participate as a reviewer of the HIG and provide input from the perspective
of a user of the document and the GNOME HCI.  I work with systems that are
installed in both standard office settings as well as in various "adverse
environments" and believe I can offer a perspective that you may not
otherwise receive.

I will be unable to participate in your meeting next Thursday but will
review the draft and provide my comments for your consideration.

Kathy Fernandes
Command and Intelligence Systems Division
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego