[HIG] General mutterings

Well, apart from being St.Andrew's Day, today is the day we were
originally suppposed to have v1.0 of the mini-HIG written, reviewed and
complete  :)

So, what is our new plan?  Is everyone who was originally available to
write for the HIG still available (some sections don't seem to have
changed much since their original draft, despite all the review
comments), or should we be looking to bring in additional writing
resources with more time to devote to it until we publish?  Should we be
looking for at least one other person anyway, now that Adam has gone
over to The Other Side?

That's all, really; just concerned that our original momentum seems to
be dwindling a little at the moment, right when we really need to keep
it going.

Cheeri,
Calum.