[HIG] GNOME_STOCK_SOUND_SOME, redefinie STOCKs, selection bug

Hi! glad to find this address to post this mesg.

1. do you know the bug(; strange behaviour) of selection?
on CList of EXTENDED mode, do a selection with shift or ctrl key.
and press the left mouse button to begin drag,
then you lose the selection out of one item you pressed.
so I set my app to behave to begin drag on right button of mouse, like gFTP does.
but it's strange to users, I believe.

2. redefine STOCK items.
in this state of gnome, libgnomeui support STOCK items.
and it cannot be replaced with any other stuff that each users prefer,
while sound properties for each event can be redefined.

3. GNOME_STOCK_SOUND_SOME
so so many human interface guidelines ignore this:
	sound is a part of interface. and really do a part.
if gnome support sound stock items, more pleasant interface will be.

Thanks. Waiting for Reply.

from [ke'izi] : where is [r]?