Re: HamsterCloud?

Hi Brandon!

Always a pleasure to hear from new people and thanks for the kind words! :)

I could imagine that synchronization across desktops could be
performed via conduit, by providing D-BUS API.
The backend would be synchronization target then to which all desktop
nodes would be attached and that would tackle also with the database.
The web interface sounds a lot like a new project that should live on
it's own though.

So - it's totally feasible - now, go on, do something! :)

Have a stupendous day!
Toms