HamsterCloud?

Hi, everyone!

I came across Hamster the other day and I really like it because of
it's easy usefulness.  I'd like to help out, and I'm planning on
trying to tackle some of the bugs/enhancements in the tracker this
week.  I'd also like to try my hand at creating a Django backend at
some point, to synchronize Hamster across multiple desktops and allow
access from the website.  Has anyone tried anything like this?  Does
anyone have opinions about the feasibility?

Thanks, and have great night!

Brandon Konkle
http://www.adoleo.com
adoleo adoleo com