Support for the UNIX hierarchy separator in the python rewrite

Hi,

What's the status of this? I see that there is no way in the UI to
define the hierarchy separator char, but I suspect that it may be
because the python's imap module that's been used may be taking care
automatically of that, but I don't really know.

If that's the case, then we are fine. Otherwise, I'd consider it a
regression that needs to be fixed (and I'd file a bug if that's the
case).

Greetings

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>