Re: Create Report

El sáb, 01-03-2008 a las 18:30 -0300, Alejandro Valdes Jimenez escribió:
> Mensaje citado por Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>:
>
> Hi to all!
>
> I' think that in this initial version of gyrus (python), the functionality must
> be the same that trunk version.

Agreed, but I'd strongly recommend to have a better design in mind.
There's no reason to only replicate existent functionality and not to
work with a more easily extensible application.

> [...]
>
> The original criteria of filter the report has been sufficient for now, so i
> think that in new version add the new criteria.

If we have a good design, adding other criteria should be fairly
trivial. That's my only concern. If you want to maintain only the
current criterion, it's OK to me, but please make it easy to extend.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>