Re: Create Report

Mensaje citado por Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>:

Hi to all!

I' think that in this initial version of gyrus (python), the functionality must
be the same that trunk version. However, must respect the GNOME Human Interface
Guidelines that Claudio mentions. The report interface not respect this
guidelines and needs to be replaced.

The original criteria of filter the report has been sufficient for now, so i
think that in new version add the new criteria.

Regards,