Re: OT: Gnome Logging

For posterity, here is the link to the new thread in Gnome User:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2017-July/msg00057.html

On Tue, 2017-07-18 at 10:30 +0200, Ondrej Holy wrote:
Hi Christopher,

this mailing list isn't a really good place to ask for such kind of
questions. It is closely specialized and is not subscribed by many
people. Use please some general GNOME mailing list, or IRC channel.

Regards

Ondrej