Guppi 0.33.2 released

I've put up a tarball for Guppi 0.33.2 at the usual place,
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi.  This is minor bug-fix release, based
on feedback from people who tried 0.33.1.

The build problem involving the .glade files not getting installed
should (hopefully) be fixed.

The other big change: I've removed the dependency on guile-gtk and
guile-gnome.  These libraries were causing big problems for lots of
people, particularly those on non-x86 platforms.

This change doesn't impact any user-visible functionality... it mainly
forces me to rearrange my development plans a bit until some
guile-{gtk,gnome} issues get sorted out.

-JT

--
COMINT secret | Jam Echelon! http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net | NSA explosives
assassin terrorist car bomb tactical bin laden waco white house nuclear clinton