guile-gtk problem

Hi

I've succeeded in building CVS guppi (updated this morning) on
Linux/Alpha.

There is still a problem with guile that needs sorting out: any guile-gtk
or guile-gnome program (including guppi) fails with (for guppi)
libguppiuseful-Message: Booting Guile
libguppiuseful-Message: Initializing libglade
libguppiuseful-Message: Initializing CORBA
libguppiuseful-Message: Initializing Utility Library
libguppiuseful-Message: Initializing Guile
libguppiuseful-Message: Loading guile-gtk
ERROR: Unbound variable: merge-compiled-code-old

gnome.scm and gtk.scm contains merge-compiled-code functions but not the
-old versions.

If this is not because of some known stupidity of mine, I will take this
to the guile-gtk list :-)

COnrad

| Conrad Steenberg                        |
| Caltech, Mail Code 220-47               |
| Pasadena, CA, 91125                     |
| e-mail: conrad@srl.caltech.edu          |
| Tel: (626) 395-2964 Fax: (626) 449-8676 |

"Source code is the blueprint for software, like a set of spells that humans
can read and use to control machines. Access to source code is power."
Rachel Chalmers