Re: help me test Guppi

I tried to build guppi2 last night, but it didn't build out of the box
(ie. directly from the CVS). I had to copy goose.m4 from goose CVS to
./macros and after that autogen.sh ran fine. I had to edit src/Makefile as
I didn't want to build the component-guppi, but otherwise the build
completed succesfully, although with a myriad of warnings.

When executing, I get to the splash screen and then it segfaults.

I used the gnome libraries from debian unstable, gnome-print and goose
were compiled fresh from the CVS.

t.