Re: [guppi-list] Guppi

On Fri, 14 May 1999, [iso-8859-1] Joćo Manuel Viana Parente Lopes wrote:
>     I can't get the CVS module, maybe because I have a firewall in the
> university!
>      But it' s also true that it was the first time that I've tryed to
> make it, (I have followed the instructions) ...
> Maybe someone could send me the files by mail, or give me a sugestion...

There will be a tarball release soon, I promise. Until then CVS is the
only option... The files are awfully huge to mail!

> I work on statistical Physics and I would like to have a nice program to
> work the data!
> Until now, I'm using xmgr/grace.

Guppi will be nicer for interactive data analysis very soon now I hope -
Grace is much better for printed output right now though (Guppi doesn't
have a print feature yet...)

Havoc