Guppi

Hello guys,
Only now I Have time to reply,
It's True that I was trying to install the old version, Havoc!
Sorry, I hadn't read the update of html page!
But I still have a problem:
    I can't get the CVS module, maybe because I have a firewall in the
university!
     But it' s also true that it was the first time that I've tryed to
make it, (I have followed the instructions) ...
Maybe someone could send me the files by mail, or give me a sugestion...

I work on statistical Physics and I would like to have a nice program to
work the data!
Until now, I'm using xmgr/grace.

Thank's

Jo=E3o Lopes