Re: Query regarding UPNP action

Hello Sir/Madame,
I'm wiriting one control point program.In this I encoutered a problem for introspection.Below is the code.In this code I was not able to get into function got_introspection().Control was successfully get into service but not to introspection.Could you tell me the problem in the below code?

static void
got_introspection (GUPnPServiceInfo          *info,
                   GUPnPServiceIntrospection *introspection,
                   const GError              *error,
                   gpointer                   user_data)
{
    printf("\n introspec");
}

static void
append_service_tree (GUPnPServiceInfo *info, gpointer user_data/* list iteration*/
                     )
{
        char *id;
        const char *type;
        //gpointer             user_data;
        printf("\n service tree");
        id = gupnp_service_info_get_id (info);
        type = gupnp_service_info_get_service_type (info);
        gupnp_service_info_get_introspection_async (info,
got_introspection,
                                                            NULL);
}

With Regards,