Re: Subscription timeout with fixed port after 30 minutes resulting in lost devices

What version of GSSDP and GUPNP are you using? I was having a
similar discovery problem, but just upgraded to the latest release
tarballs to try some of the discovery fixes, and that resolved
everything for me.

When upgrading my F24 from gupnp-0.20.17 & gssdp-0.14.15 to 0.20.18 &
0.14.16 things are working just fine now using just port 40000
udp/tcp + 1900/udp. I've restarted it a couple of times after
reaching 30 minutes without losing devices + have been run fine now
for 5h.

Ah, yes, sorry about that, there was a slight regression regarding this
in one of the last versions