Subscription timeout with fixed port after 30 minutes resulting in lost devices

Hi,

I create GUPnPContext using a fixed port 40000 with:

     GUPnPContext *context = gupnp_context_new (NULL, NULL, 40000, NULL);

I've made sure 40000 udp+tcp is open in firewalld.
When my client starts it finds all the devices I'm interested in. Event delivery to my client works just fine if I change state on one of the subscribed devices. All is fine until the ssdp subscription timeout happens after 30 minutes where all my subscribed devices are lost.

I've also tried to open udp ports 1900, 1901, 5353 but I still get the same timeout with lost devices.

Any ideas why and what I can do (except disabling fw to make it work)

-- john