Von: Ross Burton [mailto:ross burton intel com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. April 2011 10:33
An: Alexander Kirschner
Cc: gupnp-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: Download complete/unparsed UPnP device/service description

On 26 April 2011 08:31, Alexander Kirschner
<alexander kirschner jambit com> wrote:
> Is there any possibility to download the complete device/service description file as XML from a UPnP device (I am implementing a UPnP control point).

Why do you need to download the XML?  You can build any control point
from the data that GUPnP gives you (see gupnp-universal-cp).

As to why the download fail, I've no idea.  I suggest you use a packet
sniffer such as wireshark because downloading the URL that the service
gives you should work (and that's all GUPnP does, using libsoup).

Ross

Bitte beachten: Wir haben uns vergrößert.

Neue Adresse :

jambit Software Development & Management GmbH
Erika-Mann-Str. 63, 80636 München
Phone: +49.89.45 23 47-0 Fax: +49.89.45 23 47-70

http://www.jambit.com  where innovation works

Geschäftsführer: Peter F. Fellinger, Markus Hartinger
Sitz: München; Registergericht: München, HRB 129139