Re: Download complete/unparsed UPnP device/service description

On 26 April 2011 08:31, Alexander Kirschner
<alexander kirschner jambit com> wrote:
> Is there any possibility to download the complete device/service description file as XML from a UPnP device (I am implementing a UPnP control point).

Why do you need to download the XML?  You can build any control point
from the data that GUPnP gives you (see gupnp-universal-cp).

As to why the download fail, I've no idea.  I suggest you use a packet
sniffer such as wireshark because downloading the URL that the service
gives you should work (and that's all GUPnP does, using libsoup).

Ross