Re: [gugmasters] Local User Group

Steven:

The GNOME community would benefit greatly from more active Users Groups
in the U.S.A.  It is exciting to hear that you are interested in being
more of a GNOME evangelist and to hear your plans to push this forward.

Typically, creating a GNOME User's Group involves investing time with
the local free software community to find enough interested and active
people to support a GNOME User's Group.  GNOME User's Group often
form as a subset of other groups with a more general interest in
free software.

Brian