Re: [gugmasters] Local User Group

Dear Steven,

The fact that you're asking the question maybe means the person sending you the tweet was misinformed?

Seriously I think you should give us more background information related to your interest in GNOME and running a community in general, or maybe about the person who contacted you.

You can find more details about running a GNOME User Group on our wiki here:
https://live.gnome.org/UserGroups

but helping creating one maybe doesn't mean you'll be running the group all by yourself?

So please feel free to tell us more and we'll see how we can help as well.

Thanks a lot.

Fred