Re: [gugmasters] About GNOME 3.0 Launch Party in Tunisia

Hi Wissem,

The Goodies for launch party already  send out. However, you can still register and host a party even without goodies  in Tunisia.

We are looking forward to see photos from your launch party. Just upload your images to Flickr tagging them with 'gnome3parties' .

Emily