Re: [gugmasters] About GNOME 3.0 Launch Party in Tunisia

Dear Wissem,

Of course registration is still open. You just need to create a Gnome wiki account and add your party (with proper contact details) in the correct section in this page (it's a wiki):
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty

Let us know if you need any further information, and happy GNOME Release Party then!

Thanks.

Fred