[gugmasters] Issues for goodies
- From: Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
- To: gugmasters-list gnome org
- Subject: [gugmasters] Issues for goodies
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:54:25 +0800
Recently there are some parties inform us there are below issues:
1. DHL or FEDEX ask for tax
( usually ask for 80 - 100 USD tax) for their packages. For this situation, please try to explain and negotiate with them.
promotional/advertising materials from a GNOME Foundation which is a
organization given to you. GNOME is not selling anything. Those
goodies have no commercial value and shouldn't be taxable. It sometimes takes a bit of
time and patience, but usually they do understand and let the stuff go
2.DHL or FEDEX ask for Health Permission
for balloons .We don't have such document. In this case, the worst thing is have a party without Balloons.
3. (ALL) Please update your status whether you received the package or not from Google doc .
] [Thread Prev