Re: [gugmasters] what kind of T-shirts? What kind of buttons and badges ?

On 02/07/2011 02:14 AM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
At bottom :-

2011/2/6 shirish शिरीष<shirishag75 gmail com>:
Cool, I just put up/created the event in Pune and a stub for Pune.

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty#India

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/India/Pune

The Actual Event details would probably be filled in by me by this
week-end or the next depending on what the COEP team thinks is
possible.
<snipped>

To whom should I give my contact details for the goodies for the
party, please let me know
Thanks for registering your party! You should already received an email to fill out your delivery contact details.
All the best to your party!

Pockey